- 3 Year Warranty
See more cardiac data, detect patients’ risk earlier
OMRON Complete takes an ECG with a regular blood pressure check for comprehensive cardiac insight to help better inform diagnoses and treatment decisions for your patients.
Instant AFib detection helps reduce the risk of stroke
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) commonly occurs with hypertension, and is associated with a 5x greater risk of stroke.1 With effective treatment, the risk of stroke can be reduced.2,3 However, up to 50% of AFib cases present with no subjective symptoms, making it unlikely to detect in an annual physical exam.4 To reduce patients’ risk of stroke, medical guidelines recommend home blood pressure measurements and screening with a single-lead electrocardiogram (ECG).5
- 3 Year Warranty
We know that hypertension often comes with atrial fibrillation and can present no symptoms but lead to a stroke if left unchecked.
Discover OMRON Complete – a device that helps your patients easily and accurately screen for their risk at home
Easy to Use
Blood pressure and ECG measurements? Meet OMRON Complete.
Here's how you do it
Diagnostic Value of Atrial Fibrillation by Built-in Electrocardiogram Technology in a Blood Pressure Monitor
Hypertension is a well known risk factor for stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation. A new device, Complete, combines blood pressure monitoring with ECG monitoring which can accurately differentiate sinus rhythm from atrial fibrillation during a blood pressure measurement.6Read more
Watch our webinar recording to learn more about AF Screening at home
This live webinar brings together three leading experts (Prof Dr med Bernd Sanner, Prof Dr Faizel Osman & Assoc Prof Keitaro Senoo )in Atrial Fibrillation. It aims to inform on the importance of early detection of AF and the 2020 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation blood pressure in cardiovascular risk assessment, educate on the impact of sleep disturbance, and disseminate best practice for blood pressure monitoring for hypertensive patients.
In addition to three informative presentations and engaging discussion, this interactive session will include a live audience Q&A, with the panel on hand to take your questions to best support you in achieving optimal patient outcomes.
With OMRON Complete, you can take an ECG with a regular blood pressure check
- Takes two critical measurements at once to help detect patients' risk of stroke earlier
- Provides accurate results to aid diagnoses and effective treatment recommendations
- Helps patients and their caregivers actively monitor the risk of a stroke at home
Features and cautions
- AFib is associated with a 5x greater risk of stroke and heart failure, so it’s important to detect and begin treatment early.
- Unfortunately, AFib can show no symptoms and may not be present during doctor’s visits because the episodes come and go, which means it’s often left undiagnosed.
- Given how serious AFib complications can be, it is important for those who may be at risk to routinely record electrocardiogram (ECG) measurements, according to current medical guidelines.
- OMRON Complete is NOT intended for diagnosis of any cardiac conditions without a healthcare professional. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
1. Complications: atrial fibrillation. NHS. Reviewed April 24, 2018. Accessed November 2, 2020. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/atrial-fibrillation/complications.
2. Gómez-Outes A, Lagunar-Ruíz J, Terleira-Fernández A, Calvo-Rojas G, Suárez-Gea ML, Vargas-Castrillón E. Causes of death in anticoagulated patients with atrial fibrillation. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016;68(23):2508-2521.
3. Hart RG, Pearce LA, Aguilar MI. Meta-analysis: antithrombotic therapy to prevent stroke in patients who have nonvalvular atrial fibrillation. Ann Intern Med. 2007;146(12):857-867.
4. Esato M, Chun Y, An Y, et al. Clinical impact of asymptomatic presentation status in patients with paroxysmal and sustained atrial fibrillation: the Fushimi AF Registry. Chest. 2017;152(6):1266-1275.
5. Hindricks G, Potpara T, Dagres N, et al. 2020 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with the European Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS). Eur Heart J. 2020;ehaa612. doi:10.10/93/eurheartj/ehaa612.
6. Senoo K., et al. Diagnostic Value of Atrial Fibrillation by Built-in Electrocardiogram Technology in a Blood Pressure Monitor. 2020. J-STAGE, 2(7): 345-350
- Device Type
- Consumer or Professional
- Clinical Validation
- Cuff Type
- Easy Cuff 22–42 cm
- 90 Readings
- Cuff Wrap Guide
- Averaging Function
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Body Movement Detection
- Intellisense Technology
- Storage Case Included
- Compatible mobile app
- Compatible with Omron connect app
- Item dimensions (mm)
- 232 x 123 x 98
- Device Weight (kg)
- What’s in the box
- 1x Complete 2-in-1 blood pressure monitor and ECG with 22 – 42 cm Easy cuff,4 x AA batteries,instruction manual,storage case
- Shopping USPs
- Clinical Validation
What's in the box
- 1x Complete 2-in-1 blood pressure monitor and ECG with 22 – 42 cm Easy cuff
- 4 x AA batteries
- instruction manual
- storage case
Instruction manual and support
Shipping and returns
OMRON Academy Newest courses
Whether you are a GP, specialist doctor, paediatrician, nurse or other healthcare professional, you can enhance your knowledge with our free online courses made by medical experts for you.View all courses